Standards, Protocols, and Learning Infrastructure for Computing Education
Welcome to the home of the SPLICE project. Our mission is to help the CS Education community by supplying documentation and infrastructure to help with adopting shared standards, protocols, and tools. In this way we hope to promote
- development and broader re-use of innovative learning content that is instrumented for rich data collection;
- formats and tools for analysis of learner data; and
- best practicies to make large collections of learner data and associated analytics available to researchers in the CSE, data science, and learner science communities.
- The second SPLICE Project workshop will be held in conjunction with SIGCSE 2018 in Baltimore on Wednesday, February 21. Details are available at the workshop page.
- SPLICE GitHub organization
- GitHub Repository for LTI examples and support
- SPICE Google group
- LTI Resources: Tutorials, Documentation, Examples
- Links to available third-party smart learning objects, data analysis tools, and datasets
- Bibliography list
- SPLICE is supported by the National Science Foundation (see more).